Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V-Day

I have been away from my blog for a while as it has been quite busy over here on the plains. I just got an email from my cousin, who’s blog is Island Paradise inquiring as to why I am not blogging and telling me to get on the stick! Ok….here I am Margaret! Anyway….it has been a great laid back day over here….this Valentines Day. My very handsome and wonderful husband saw to it that the local florist would deliver me a most awesome bouquet of spring flowers this morning! They are just beautiful…..here is a photo of them…

DSC03944

And another…….DSC03945

What a gorgeous spring bouquet… they are in a clear glass vase with the green stems all lined up like a piece of art work. He also made me a very loving and thoughtful card that was waiting for me on the dining room table this morning. What a great way to start the day! I had one for him too and I made us a scrumptious  early brunch, of fried potatoes, red pepper, onion and cheese omelets and blueberry pancakes. It was delish! Just a relaxing day here on the plains and getting caught up on sewing and chores…..spending time with my sweetheart….who is not just my sweetheart today but every day!!:) He’s a great guy….I am very lucky to have him in my life. God blessed us.

Congratulations to cousin Margaret on her new blog. We love reading her poetry and stories and seeing her artwork. Show us some of your sculptures Margaret! What about your muscle shell paintings? The jewelry that you make from clay and the beaded night lights that your friend makes that are so lovely? You have many things to offer up here in blog land my friend! Happy Valentines and maybe I’ll see you back tomorrow…….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice posting and pretty flowers and WHAT A BREAKFAST> good that your back on track thanks to Margaret. I had thought of prompting you myself.Keep it up theres always time and reason for a good blogger.

The cottage by the Cranelake said...

Nice flowers!
I like Your cousins blog too.
Christer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...