Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dreaming In Blogland….

   Wow…I had a dream last night and it was very bizarre! Most of you were in it! That’s right….most of you bloggers that I check in with most every day were all there! It was the strangest thing. The only way I can describe it is like this….picture a cul-de-sac with houses in a circle and the parking lot is in the center. This cul-de-sac was a game board, and the parking lot was the center of the game board. There were driveways or (rows) on the game board that led to each of your houses or (blogs) and each was very colorful. It was as if I was in Alice In Wonderland because the proportions were all wrong! I walked down one of the lanes or rows to Kathleen’s house (blog) and there was a huge neon sign over her house that said “Rural Maine Life” and I could see that she was crafting through the window. We smiled at each other warmly and I kept walking. Next was Mona’s lane and I walked up to her place. We smiled at each other and she was knelt down in front of her house (blog) gardening. I moved on to Island Paradise. I came around a sharp corner and somehow was inside the house hiding in a back room. When Margaret appeared I jumped out and yelled surprise! She was really glad to see me. This is where it got even more bizarre! She was the size of a child! I actually picked her up right off the floor and hugged her. Then into the kitchen we went. She and her friend had just put up some jars of something or other from the garden and they wanted me to see it. The jars were glass vases full of beautiful stemmed flowers floating in the crystal clear water and preserved somehow because they all had canning jar lids on them. But!!….This is really weird….they were as tall as me!! Somehow, in my bizarro world dream, that did not matter! I left Island Paradise and walked down to GoodOldBeans to find Woody playing a video game. We said hello to each other. I left there and went to GeeGee’sGraffitti and Alice was painting on her front lawn. We visited and laughed for a while and I decided to go back to Blueberryplains  and with a hop, skip, and a jump on the board, I was there….back home….and  then eventually awakened to the real world! How crazy is that….and NO I am not on drugs! Ha Ha

   Geez….I ran out of my vitamin D two days ago….do you think these are side effects from that!! Just kidding….it was a bit over the top though. I think it is a combination of shows I watch and blogs I read and everyday life. I do a lot of crossword puzzles….hence the game blog….I watched a 1/2 episode of Little People Big World yesterday…..hence Margaret being small!! The rest….I can’t figure out but it sure was fun. Nice visiting with you all last night and great to meet some of you!! Ha ha…..

donkids

   I’m exhausted!:)

7 comments:

The cottage by the Cranelake said...

Dreams can be really fun and strange sometimes :-) I seldom remember mine though.
Christer.

Anonymous said...

Your dream is a reflection of you, the people treasurer! Wonderful dream, dear friend and, yes, a very busy one.
Love ... GeeGee

Anonymous said...

A dream is a wish your heart makes when you'r fast asleep
in dreams you can mend your heart aches
what ever you wish for you keep
have faith in your dreams and some day
who knows what

Kathleen said...

How did you know I have a neon sign out front? LOL :) Dreams can be pretty wild..comforting at times, disturbing at others. Amazing how busy our brains can be while we are asleep! Hope you have only sweet dreams...hugs, Kathleen

Anonymous said...

You got me on this one. I was always a dreamer myself and in my younger days I had a book on dreams that I use to refer to when the dreams seemed to puzzel me especially when they seemed to hang around for days. Lucky for me they were happy dreams. I think yours was on this side, right?

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

What an absolutely great dream! I loved it! I had one last night too and woke up in a panic. I had a toothache and got up sometime in the night to get a couple of asprin. (Dental appt. is in the morning!) In my dream the sheet had blood on it from my tooth..and suddenly I saw a man looking at me through a window. At first I thought it was my son, Mikie..but it wasn't..then suddenly he reached out and touched me on the neck! I ACTUALLY felt the touch and woke in a panic. Poor T tried to calm me. I like your dream better.
MUCH better. :)
Kathleen had a neon sign in front of her home?? Well..ok.. LOL Probably a new trend. :)
Hugs to you, Debbie!
Mona

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Just thinking...dreams are not always wishes your heart makes are they? :)
Thinking more about this dream...SO interesting..and a game on top of that. I think you just may have something there! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...