This is really what I feel like leaving on my blog!! I am so sorry I have not been by to visit you all and have not been blogging. Once I got away from it, my life just got so busy! Let me just tell you what I have been up to……….And it’s NOT that exciting!
1. Removing a lot of snow.
2. Being lazy and off and on the diet.
3. NOT lost any weight on the (four letter word!)
4. Trying to do some genealogical studies.
5. Researching my aunt’s murder from 1930.
6. Crocheting a scarf posted by one of the bloggers I follow.
7. Painting an old brown, gold stenciled, rocking chair I’ve had from the 80’s sage green and?? It’s a work in progress.
8. Trying to get ahold of Dawn, from C & G design??? Has ANYONE TALKED WITH HER??????? I am worried.
9. Checking out seed catalogs and scheming.
10. Finally sick of the snow and wishing for spring.
On a sad note, Obie had a couple of seizures we think. The vet claims they are just low sugar/glucose drops that LOOK like a seizure? We changed his food routine up slightly and keep a close eye on him and he is doing much better. He’s a tough little russell! Another sad note…..our kitchen floor that we spent LOTS of money on and labor and so on, is probably going to have to be ripped up!! That’s right…ripped up! It’s agonizing to even ponder the notion of doing this. The grout is lifting and breaking in some areas. We are told it may be something underneath. If there was any give in the plywood under the bucky board, that would possibly cause it. We won’t do anything until spring though at this point. It’s very discouraging. We try not to think about it much.
Happy belated Valentines to you all. I sat down at this computer yesterday and there was a big, beautiful, red screen saver on the desktop with hearts and a beautiful vase of roses and a message…..Happy Valentines Day….To My Wonderful Wife….With All My Love….Bobby. Wasn’t that sweet!! It was very professionally done….he made the whole thing himself!