Sunday, August 8, 2010

Got Side Tracked……

image

Hey all…..had a side trip on Friday to the above. Stayed the night and came home last night. I am fine. I have been having bouts of bad nausea  lately. As you know, I had that when I had my heart attack so they wanted to be sure i was alright. I was observed and poked and prodded and they took way too much of my blood. What did I find out? ….There’s no place like home….click click….there’s no place like home….especially one with a comfortable bed and a private bathroom! I guess I will live and have to go have a stress test on Wednesday. Will keep you posted…..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! Stay well, girl. I'll keep my fingers crossed that all turns out well!

Lori said...

Oh no! I am sorry to read this. I am praying that all goes well for you. Keep us informed. In the meantime, please take care of yourself!!!

Dawn said...

Gawd! I found out on Friday I'm "deathly anemic" and I have to see a GI doctor. When it rains, it pours. Get better soon!

Elenka said...

Maybe you're pregnant?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...